Trafficworks team proudly comprises 14 DoT-accredited Road Safety Auditors, as well as 10 Senior Road Safety Auditors. So whether it’s assessing an existing issue or a proposed design, we’ll conduct an independent assessment to make sure your project is compliant with all standards of safety. If the project is found to be non-compliant, our road safety auditing experts can make recommendations for meeting the requirements. Our engineers can even draft a new set of plans so you can act on our recommendations.
Our road safety auditing services
- RSA for freeways, interchanges, arterial roads and intersections
- RSA of roadwork and event traffic management plans
- RSA of public transport facilities
- RSA of shared pedestrian and bicycle paths
- Road safety risk assessments
- Motorcycle black spot audits
Road safety auditing projects
We’ve conducted road safety audits throughout Victoria and as far as NSW, South Australia, and
Tasmania. View our past projects below to see how we’re keeping road-users safe.